GRIM art collab GRIM art collab

Totally unbiased review

Fairly good quality control here, good art, fun artists.
The fade out for lights off is pretty neat, but my only problem is the animation as it's going into the art, it get's a little bumpy, but just a minor bump, the main thing is the art and that's what matters the most.

acedareaper responds:

the doors will be fixed soon thank you for your review.

The Best Burrito The Best Burrito

You asked!

So you shall receivah!
The art is simple but fitting, kinda reminds me of Eddsworld
and the lip-syncing is spot on my good man.
Could have used a bit more in the backgrounds department.

ScelesticFish responds:

Yesss I got what I wanted!
Thanks, aaaand thanks again!
I dunno Eddsworld's has it's differences, but I'm not gonna go into that.
Yeah, I wasn't sure what exactly I could have put in the background without taking to much attention away from the characters.
Thanks for the review!

Combo Execution Combo Execution

Smooth

The animation is really smooth, but dude, calm down with the WAshinnnnnng noises, it does not make things more dramatic/actiony/cool, just really loud and annoying

Tentionmaru responds:

thanks for the rev. I recently got my hands on some new sound effects (most of these animations were made before that) so I'll have a better variety next time.

The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

Celirfy

Since I can't edit the autor comments, I'll post it here.
People reviewing this, i have 2 things to ask.
1 should you vote 0 on something because it's in the wrong category, instead of what's inside it?
2 people who are saying it's a slideshow, wtf are you expecting, it says art collab in the title?

Rocket Car Game Rocket Car Game

Finshed?

Did it end after level 4? If so this is very very short, I just got a blank blue screen. No music, no graphics really, I didn't even know what i was getting, i went on the "helipad" and instantly to the next level thinking I died. But it works.

Game & Watch: God of War Game & Watch: God of War

Kept me entertained

It was fun for a few minutes until I realized that they fallow the same pattern straight across the board.

Holmfry responds:

Cool, glad you liked it! The enemies are random but usually, because there are only 5 possible enemies being generated it ends up following a pattern of some sort.. but it will be a different pattern every time.

UN-kawaii Ultimate UN-kawaii Ultimate

my character

you stole it

Fifty-50 responds:

No, i morphed it to a better creature. :D

Sailormoon Sailormoon

Wow

You have the amazing ability to make a character look nothing like the original but still clearly that character

Haunter'd Haunter'd

What sort of heresy you be spewin' boy?

Gengar's the king of pranks or something