The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

Celirfy

Since I can't edit the autor comments, I'll post it here.
People reviewing this, i have 2 things to ask.
1 should you vote 0 on something because it's in the wrong category, instead of what's inside it?
2 people who are saying it's a slideshow, wtf are you expecting, it says art collab in the title?

Rocket Car Game Rocket Car Game

Finshed?

Did it end after level 4? If so this is very very short, I just got a blank blue screen. No music, no graphics really, I didn't even know what i was getting, i went on the "helipad" and instantly to the next level thinking I died. But it works.

Game & Watch: God of War Game & Watch: God of War

Kept me entertained

It was fun for a few minutes until I realized that they fallow the same pattern straight across the board.

Holmfry responds:

Cool, glad you liked it! The enemies are random but usually, because there are only 5 possible enemies being generated it ends up following a pattern of some sort.. but it will be a different pattern every time.

My Quiz 2.0 My Quiz 2.0

Surprized

I was expecting yes another impossible quiz rip off, and here i am playing an actual quiz game, that you can add to no less.(I expect that to get totally abused by the way) good common knowledge questions.

Sheepman9 responds:

We have a back end and every question submitted is audited before being given to other users.

The Legend of Zelda:LOL The Legend of Zelda:LOL

and 3

Hilariously the music syncs up with his running
Well you did actually take advice this time, unfortunately you are posting on a site THAT IS MEANT TO JUDGE FLASH GAMES AND VIDEOS

Candy Skies Candy Skies

Simple but fun

The music gets a little annoying and the only thing i found wrong with this is that if you miss and you fall even a little, you cant get the candy below the one you missed, it just disappears

Jellyy responds:

Well I tried to keep the music fairly simple. Thanks for your bug report though, I'll fix it.

The Funny Quiz! The Funny Quiz!

Just another rip off