GRIM art collab GRIM art collab

Totally unbiased review

Fairly good quality control here, good art, fun artists.
The fade out for lights off is pretty neat, but my only problem is the animation as it's going into the art, it get's a little bumpy, but just a minor bump, the main thing is the art and that's what matters the most.

acedareaper responds:

the doors will be fixed soon thank you for your review.

The Best Burrito The Best Burrito

You asked!

So you shall receivah!
The art is simple but fitting, kinda reminds me of Eddsworld
and the lip-syncing is spot on my good man.
Could have used a bit more in the backgrounds department.

ScelesticFish responds:

Yesss I got what I wanted!
Thanks, aaaand thanks again!
I dunno Eddsworld's has it's differences, but I'm not gonna go into that.
Yeah, I wasn't sure what exactly I could have put in the background without taking to much attention away from the characters.
Thanks for the review!

Combo Execution Combo Execution

Smooth

The animation is really smooth, but dude, calm down with the WAshinnnnnng noises, it does not make things more dramatic/actiony/cool, just really loud and annoying

Tentionmaru responds:

thanks for the rev. I recently got my hands on some new sound effects (most of these animations were made before that) so I'll have a better variety next time.

The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Good

Very good though a bit heavy on the tweaning, but good tweaning that syncs up well I give credit when people are able to do that.
I like when I can recognise a style from another flash, half way through I was thinking "Isn't this the guy who made at heavens gate?"

Magma Speed Challenge 1 Magma Speed Challenge 1

Hey you!

Well, well, well....well I don't know what to say
I have to say this is exactly what I expected, it's probably funnier to me cause I know whats going on.

Jesus vs. Godzilla DX Jesus vs. Godzilla DX

LINCOLN!!!!

When it got to the Bankai part I was actually thinking what the next reference would be. Great frame by frame.

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

11 and 12

The others were kinda hit and miss but 11 and 12 were really good, short but funny.

Street Fighter Epic Ep.2 Street Fighter Epic Ep.2

Very smooth animation

Very smooth, fluid, the fights go well, they actually get hit and make a motion that makes sence, the only thing is that through the entire flash it says "these 2 combatants have entered the ring, who will leave a champion" or to that affect, over and over.

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

You pressed play before it could end so it makes that scene repeat lol